Japan Technical Remote engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
In a typical day as a Japan Technical Remote engineer you would
· Working independently while using standard protocol when needed to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment is used to supplement the outlined process.
· See description above successfully resolve moderate to more difficult technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
· Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty, enterprise and some mission-critical).
· Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. ' Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
· May act as a mentor to lower level employee working on similar hardware and software.
If you are…
· High school education or equivalent. Typically requires 3- 5 years general experience, or equivalent combination of Experience and college level education.
· Superior skills both written and verbal communication.
· Experience in customer facing role, remote support, telephone, e- support, e-chat or similar.
· Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
· Has recognized technical skill in the range of products supported within relevant product lines; focus more acutely on a specific product line - for example, Proliant related storage.
· Collaborates with CC and SCE peers on resolving issues.
· Knowledge and experience using Knowledge Management systems.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.