Description de l'offre
Job ID 1022536 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Bracknell, England, United Kingdom Job Category Administration Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
The role will give you the opportunity to work closely with members of the HPE sales team and other departments such as marketing and finance (In this role you will be responsible for developing business opportunities). You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced sales teams and spend time on client sites, representing HPE and our technology.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
· New business development which will involve calling out to customer via the phone as well as face to face promoting HPE and its technology
· Working closely with the sales team to support daily activities, provide business updates and forecasts, review pricing and support on campaigns
· Supporting and taking the lead on Business projects that look to improve client relationships and grow the business
· Updating and maintaining the data accuracy of forecasts and customer data on our online tools
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally with a good attention to detail
· Good organisational skills and time management as the role will require working on more than one piece of work at a time
· Outgoing and friendly personality
· Keen to learn
· One A-level or five GCSEs (incl. English & maths) at C Grade or above
· As this role may require travel, preference will be given to applicants that hold a full UK driving license
As an HPE Apprentice, you'll earn a competitive salary from your very first day whilst gaining the essential skills you need to build a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Things to consider
On our Apprentice Program, you'll gain the business, communication and technical skills you need to launch your career in sales.
Our programme offers you:
· Comprehensive induction- Access to 1:1 coaching
· The ability to gain a nationally recognized qualification
· Technical and sales skill training
· The opportunity to gain industry recognised accreditation
About the employer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. Our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. Our employees follow our values by continuously demonstrating bias for action, being innovators at heart, and always putting partnerships first. Working for HPE is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to contribute to driving the continued success of HPE in the UK&I marketplace.
We offer a challenging 13 month Apprentice programme to achieve an NVQ Level 3 - IT Technical Sales Person. The role offers real responsibilities from day one. Working in a fast paced, professional and forward thinking environment as well as support and mentoring tailored to meet your needs throughout the programme.
Please apply to this role using the below link:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.