IT Project Consultant - Utility Delivery/Transition Manager (English/Spanish speaker)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Consumption-based IT is evolving at a rapid clip, and companies are constantly finding new ways to generate value from it. HPE leads in the space, with HPE GreenLake at the core of our positioning as the edge-to-cloud platform-as-a-service company. GreenLake brings the modern cloud experience to customers, everywhere they need it, all managed for them as-a-service by HPE. HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure as-a-service for their workloads – on premises, fully managed in a pay-per-use model at the edge, in colocations, and in data centers.
The Transition Consultant is accountable for the end-to-end success of the GreenLake delivery lifecycles working always in close collaboration with the rest of the Delivery team assigned to that customer/contract. He/She collaborates with internal stakeholders like Process owners, Account Services team (ADM, ASM, TAM..) assigned to the customer as well as with Sales/Pursuit teams to successfully manage the initial Scope of Work deployment and the growth change orders thereafter.
In a typical day as a Transition Consultant, you would focus on
Project Management since deployment through the entire GreenLake contract delivery life-cycles
· Project manage the implementation and startup of the GL contract
· Project manage the environment changes through life cycle of GL account
· Provide direction and guidance to HPE delivery teams throughout GL delivery
· Establish Internal HPE contacts with HPEFS (HPE Financial Services), Solution Operations/ECO (Sales Operations) etc. That will enable UDM to manage Contract Admin data and keep under control embedded lease and lease schedule activities
· Review and understand contract documents: MSA (Master Support Agreement), SoW (Statement of Work)/Exhibits
· Assist Delivery team on setting up the contract with the Contract Admin
· Request creation of the customer folder and Portal ID for GreenLake base projects by using the PSA HPE GreenLake Portal ID & Customer SharePoint Setup Sub-Task (by creating a resource request to engage the Global Consumption IT Delivery (GICD) team)
· Once Customer folder on the WW GreenLake Delivery SharePoint is created then, ensures contract documents (e.g. MSA, SOW, Exhibits, Lease documents etc.) are stored on that SharePoint
· Notify the Area Field Delivery Manager of new agreement, explain processes, Customer entitlements, overall scope, and identify account assignments (e.g. ASM and DHS)
· Conduct the mandatory handover meeting between Sales/Pursuit and Delivery using the GreenLake Handover Meeting Checklist available in the Handover Checklist folder on the Metering and Portal Documentation SharePoint as a guide
· Assist Delivery team on preparing of a kick-off meeting with Customer and HPE Account Team
· Assist on keeping the GreenLake HW assets inventory up to date during the entire contract lifecycle.
Implementation management, from order to portal reporting
· Develop end-to-end plan, resources, and schedule
· Schedule installation services including GL metering
· Ensure contracts are setup in Compass and SAP
· Ensure Certificate of Acceptance (COA) and Lease Schedule are signed by the GreenLake Account General Manager (GL AGM)
· Work with the Delivery team to create GreenLake “Governance Model”
· Assist Implementation Project Managers to conduct system hand-off and Customer signature when install is complete
Change request process for additional capacity management
· Obtain approval within Pointnext for equipment add-on
· Communicate/validate configuration requirements (e.g. support levels)
· Working with Implementation Project Managers to coordinate installation of new equipment
· Ensure new lease contracts are setup in Compass.
· Ensures extension of MSA to align with lease/SOW that is furthest out
· Ensure production tool (for billing) is updated with the change
· Monitor HPEFS invoicing planning
· Ensure updated contract documents (MSA, Exhibit) are posted on the WW GreenLake Delivery SharePoint
· Bachelor degree or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience in IT Companies with preferable Program / Project Management Experience : being able to drive projects/programs in a pragmatic way; pull together different people/parties and build a project plan.
· Experience in complex implementations will be valued
· Good Negotiation skills & communication
· Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key HPE Services’ operational policies, tools, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
· Flexibility; Ability to adapt to any requests;
· Excellent in Team working
· GreenLake Delivery processes knowledge
· Fluent in verbal and written English
· Spanish will be advantageous
· Major Plus: finance, business acumen, HPE Portfolio of services, consultative selling
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.