IT Production Operations Engineer
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Technical .NET developer with basic experience in software development and support. Works closely with IT teams to understand business requirements to ensure stable operations and to fix bugs and build new capabilities.
· 1-3 years of hands on experience in development and unit testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies.
· Understanding of software full life cycle.
· Good communication skills, adept at learning desired project skills
· Expertise in SQL programming with experience of writing & optimizing queries
· Understanding of Software Unit & Integration Test methodologies.
· Understanding of standard application service management tools (e.g. ALM / Service Now).
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· A self-starter, and individual contributor with good team collaboration skills
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
· 1-3 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
· Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
SQL Server / Oracle Server, Any source code management tools.
· Nice to have technical stack #ASP.Net MVC, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Jquery
Web API / Web Services, GitHub / TFS / SVN
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.