Support Operations Manager (French/English speaker)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
As an Operations Manager, you will manage a team of over 20 IT Engineers dedicated to the IT support activities (break & fix). This team is likely to grow. Your daily tasks will consist of ensuring the operational management, monitoring and follow-up of the activities (dashboards, KPIs, corrective action plans, etc…) in order to meet the operational indicators and business objectives.
You will represent HPE's Global Remote Support (GRS) entity and participate in numerous meetings. You will also be managing the engineer’s career evolution and support them to get ready to their next career plan level.
In a typical day as a Business Operations Manager, you would
· Develop and maintain a strong trusted relationship with direct reports, customers, cross-functional teams, and executives
· Plan, manage and monitor operational/tactical activities of staff including strategic issues, recruitment and development of direct staff members
· Support team in execution of responsibilities removing barriers when necessary
· Create a challenging and rewarding work environment that is conducive to individual growth and high performance
· Spend quality time on performance/development conversations and provide meaningful and fair feedback to team members
· Drive organization’s business goals and initiatives ensuring successful implementation within the organization
· Provide guidance on process improvements and recommend changes aligning to business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility
· Quickly establish stakeholder relationships and leverage clear, concise communication to maintain alignment and manage expectations
· Take accountability for ensuring and enabling Operational Excellence (Customer Satisfaction, Operational KPI’s) for the supervised business/es
· Manages & drives operational & customer satisfaction performance, Corrective Action Management to meet the operational indicators and business objectives
· Participate actively in change & transformation programs that span across the organization and all Delivery Motions. This can be process, tool or technology related.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Business or related discipline
· 3+ years people management experience with large teams preferably in the IT sector or related Technical areas
· 6-8 years related experience in customer support with proven operations management abilities.
Your Knowledge and skills:
· High fluency in English and French - both written and verbal
· Proven leadership abilities
· Ability to develop meaningful relationships, network, rapport and trust in a remote model
· Ability to lead and coordinate large teams, including virtual management
· Excellent communication and persuasion skills: verbal, written & presentation
· Detail oriented, organized and with solutions oriented mindset
· Cultural sensitivity as works across multiple geographies
· Develops & consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Collaborative, team player who can lead others, with confirmed
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Active listening, influencing and negotiating
· Crisis and conflict management
· Basic understanding of technology solutions and experience in supporting lead generation and account growth
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.