IT Developer & Support Engineer
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Lease Origination, Lease Management, Finance, Compliance & Regulations.
· Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Represents team to client/customers.
· Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
· Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (Microsoft IIS, .Net/C#, SQL, Oracle,Microservices,Docker/ELK,HTML5).
· Performs solution design. Applies the company and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
· Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
· Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
· Debug and Analyze existing code and solutions for production support and reverse engineering purposes.
· Provide technical support and guidance for any production outages and issues.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· 8 or more years of experience in writing code (ASP, VB, .Net/C#; SQL (T-SQL) & Oracle/PL-SQL, HTML5/MVC) and Testing tools.
· Experienced in Microservices/API, Docker/ELK stack.
· Experience in Microsoft Azure/Power Platform is preferred.
· Experience of multiple full release cycles.
· Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies such as Agile Methodology.
· Advanced understanding of modern software development in Microsoft Technology Stack
· Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Expert in Database Administration.
· General Project Management. Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
· Advanced Web technologies in Microsoft Technology Stack. Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team. Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.