IT Delivery Manager
Directs, manages, leads, and coordinates the integration of existing and/or new Information Technology solutions according to requirements of one or more functions, businesses, geographies, and/or IT transformational activities. Areas of responsibility may include business and technical systems design, acquisition and/or development, implementation, and support; infrastructure design, acquisition, implementation, operation, and maintenance; client services support. Establishes functional business plans and technical project/program objectives to meet the short- and long-term goals and metrics of the organization, including internal/external partners required to utilize alternative resourcing plans. Understands, articulates, and optimizes application and process capabilities for use by multiple/all business and IT constituents; drives architectural standards and simplification. Ensures the design, development, delivery and supportability of services/solutions for businesses are in accordance with business and IT objectives.
· Manages activities of ICs.
· Accountable for department area(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results, organizational strategy, and transformational activities.
· May carry project management responsibilities.
· Applies strong subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving moderate to complex business/technical issues within established policies.
· Understands, articulates, and optimizes application and process capabilities for use by multiple IT constituents.
· Directs and controls activities for business or IT area including one or more disciplines. Plans, directs, and monitors high-end operational activities of staff and drives the strategic plan for the team.
· Drives architectural simplification and ensures capabilities and applications are done "once for the company".
· Understands, articulates, and optimizes application and process capabilities for use by multiple/all business and IT constituents.
· Ensures that systems and applications are highly available and meet or exceed performance expectations, and require little to no support.
· Ensures team meets or enables achievement of relevant IT metrics and commitments per IT business goals and objectives.
· Communicates organizational business plans and strategies and drives performance planning and review.
· Provides technical as well as people leadership.
· Exerts influence beyond the immediate team; demonstrates business acumen and applies it for effective business engagement with internal customers and effective management of programs and initiatives.
· Drives change management in the team or immediate organization; takes personal ownership of the IT strategy and drives support of it.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a technical bachelor's degree or equivalent plus ten years minimum related experience with minimum of three years management or supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrated expertise within relevant field or discipline as well as a broader conceptual understanding of other Information Management functions.
· Foundational knowledge of other businesses or functional areas of the company.
· Experience directing and controlling the activities of one or more functions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.