Internship for Presales on IT infrastructure for Hybrid Cloud - Brazil
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE is looking for a technology-related student to be trained in the role of Architect for Hybrid Cloud infrastructure. It will support the team on identifying customer needs and developing Hybrid Cloud infrastructure projects, including activities such as:
(1) Analysis of technical specifications
(2) Design of information technology infrastructure architectures
(3) Product and technology demonstrations
(4) Project presentations
The program included the HPE Accredited Technical Professional (ATP) in Hybrid IT certification.
About the role:
This position will be responsible for supporting the Solutions Architect with whom they are assigned, in the collection of Client requirements and the development of solutions and architectures. You must also support the PresalesHub team in the generation of templates using the Configurations System. It will support the assembly, configuration and presentation of infrastructure for Demonstrations and Concept Tests within the facilities of HPE and our Clients. It will carry out analysis of products of the competition and will attend meetings with Clients accompanying the Solution Architects. It will use tools to carry out evaluations of the behavior of the infrastructure in the facilities of our Clients to later use the information in the development of solutions and architectures. You must devote part of your time to the study of the base material to be certified in the ATP (Accredited Technology Professional) Programs of Servers, Storage, Networks, Simplivity, Nimble, Synergy and the cutting-edge products that are released in the future.
· Technical knowledge desirable of Information Technology concepts (Servers, Storage, networks)
· Knowledge of the English language by 80% (spoken, written and comprehension)
· Ability to carry out self-study programs
· Skills of fluid communication in technical terms of Information Technology (verbal, written and presentation)
· Ability to plan, execute and follow up work plans
· Driving in an environment of high demand and pressure
Education and Experience Required
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Communications and Electronics Engineering, Systems Administration
· Students with 1 to 2 years of graduation estimated date in Information Technology environments
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.