Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Internal Auditor provides an independent appraisal of the company's financial, operational and control activities to company Audit Committee and Executive Council . Reviews and reports on the adequacy of internal controls, the accuracy of transactions, effective and efficient use of company assets, and the level of compliance with company policies and procedures, government laws and regulations. Reviews and provides recommendations for improving compliance of key internal processes with predefined standards. Provides assertion on mitigated risk (Financial, Operational, Reputational, Statutory and Strategic) for the organization(s) audited. Reviews with company management on mitigating inherent risks and assessing residual risk.
How you will mark:
· Audits business processes and performs ad-hoc internal audits.
· Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
· Develops an understanding of the function to be audited and uses business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
· Works closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
· Participates in projects/audits.
· Provides research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
· Stays abreast of new audit developments.
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
· Intermediate knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
· Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
· Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Intermediate financial and business acumen.
· Basic project management skills.
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
W hat we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.