INTERN Sales Support
This family generally performs back-office functions and is typically a non-customer facing role responsible for performing general and specific tasks related to the effective execution and support of the end to end sales cycle processes. This may include at the non-exempt level, capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes. Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible. At the exempt level, develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment. Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance and company policy requirements. Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle. Provides knowledge expertise to the company's operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - 6 MONTHS
· Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
· Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
· May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
· Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
· Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
· Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
· Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
· Intermediate time management skills.
· Developing project management skills.
· Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.