Inside Sales Representative for Netherlands
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as an Inside Sales Representative, you would
• Sale HPE products, services and solutions to existing and new customers via phone
• Identify new customers, products and business potentials
• Establish and maintain relationships in order to cooperate with decision-makers
• Cover all activities from preparation of configurations and offers, contract management and conclusion, up to roll-out management as part of the project management and professional escalation management
• Be responsible for turnover and margins
If you are…
Dutch native speaker
Excellent in English
Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
Holding a Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
Perennial experienced in sales of products or solutions
Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
High self-motivated, powerful and a team player
Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.