Inside Sales Account Manager - Enterprise (Northeast)
Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned Enterprise accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans through customer facing activity. Works closely with our field sales team, channel partners and/or end customers to manage full sales cycle. Expand our footprint with our existing customer base through subsidiaries and partners to successfully execute upsell, crossell, attach sales motions.
· Held accountable to achieve and exceed quota attainment and KPI’s (i.e. individual revenue contribution, forecast accuracy)
· Sells moderately complex solutions, products, and services to a set of assigned accounts
· Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
· Generates, qualifies, and reviews new campaigns/programs to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
· Understands client requirements and builds relationships with key customers & partners to drive retention strategy
· Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
· Demonstrate the unique value of our portfolio while building solutions that differentiate HPE against our competition.
· Often required to deliver high level solution demos (i.e. Infosight) or utilize assessment tools to make solution recommendations
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (Preferably in Business, IT, and/or Sales)
· 3-5+ years of relevant/equivalent work experience with a track record of success
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
· Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
· Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products, and services to solve business challenges
· Proficient communication and negotiation skills
· Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
· May require hunter approach or strategic "farmer” or relationship selling approach.
· Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.