Inside Sales Account Manager
Inside Sales Account Manager (Job Code 0M947F )
In this position, you will be supporting all operational functions of the Sales cycle for North America. This includes interfacing, guiding, educating, supporting & transacting with our Customers, Territory Account Managers, Channel Partners & Distributors on all levels of sales opportunities. This role is responsible for effectively articulating the value of services to customers.
Support and assist Customers, Sales, Partners & Distributors with full Sales cycle including:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities •
· Work with Internal Operations Team to prepare and review account contracts and identify sales pipeline forecast
· Reconcile install base with customer, sales partners, distributors asset reports to ensure all existing products are identified; with a solid understanding of co-terming contracts/assets
· Oversee the quoting and booking process to ensure successful booking and contract execution to the end-user and Aruba system updates
· Utilize Salesforce CRM & all necessary applications to manage and optimize sales opportunities
· Enforce management of Salesforce opportunities to assigned TMs, assist with product refresh/upsell data & tracking, EOS/EOL data (End of Support), RMA troubleshooting, general sales expertise knowledge
· Cross functional interaction with teams such as Service Marketing, Finance, IT, Order Management, Customer Support, Pricing, Marketing & Sales to ensure alignment on sales processes
· Provide accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales forecast for your assigned territory
· Prioritize workload in order to meet all KPIs, goals and objectives
· Meet Daily/Weekly SLAs & maintain high Customer Satisfaction ratings
· Quota carrying position tied to territory goals
· Work directly, if necessary with pricing committee / deals desk on discount exceptions.
· Responsible for quote presentation to partners and end users, as well as driving opportunities to closure.
· Maintain detailed notes, quote and relevant information on each maintenance support account within SalesForce.com.
· Develop and analyze reports showing sales rates and metrics in SalesForce.com
· Work independently on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
· Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Uncover accounts which may be at risk and develop plans to mitigate.
· Intermediate level of expertise using Salesforce, MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint •
· Prior success in achievement of individual and/or team sales quota/goals
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relationships
· Manage high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
· Ensure high level of professionalism during all interactions with customers and prospects
· Effectively partner and build strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met
· Must have an effective, confident and professional demeanor in conducting telephone and email communications
· Extremely high attention to detail, analytical & comfortable in a numeric/data driven environment
· Thrives working in a fast paced/high revenue environment, demonstrates a high sense of urgency
· Must be customer service forward, self-starter, fast learner & team player
· Ability to maintain a positive, flexible & professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
· Ability to “think outside the box”, troubleshoot proactively & accordingly
· Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals in a high performance environment
· High attention to detail and proven organization and administration skills
· Solid understanding of sales process and timing
· Ability to close sales in a timely manner
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and directors
· Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
· 2-4 years doing inside sales or supporting field sales organizations and/or Channel Partners in providing quotes for maintenance support and closing (preferably in the B2B tech industry)
· Track record of meeting monthly, quarterly or annual individual or team quotas
· Has knowledge of commonly used terminology & products within the wireless industry
· Understanding of B2B Channel Sales & Direct Sales motions
· Ability to educate customers on business practices and associated contractual implications; ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable service elements; maintain account team relationships and transfer leads as appropriate.
· Experienced in achieving objectives with team by managing through influence rather than direct control.
· Role needs independent action and a very high degree of initiative in resolving complex issues.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.