Description de l'offre
Job ID 1026898 Date posted 8/2/2018 Primary Location Raanana, Central District, Israel Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift 24hours-Employee (Israel)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
As Infrastructure Support Engineer, you would
· Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
· Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
· Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
· Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
· Articulate clearly in writing and verbally. Add case resolution to KMS.
· Represent company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
· Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
· Develop partnership with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
· 1-3 years experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
· Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
· Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
· Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge.
· Understand the customer to be an advocated for the customer.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.