Information Developer/Technical writer, Ezmeral products, Early Career
Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan. Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information –web - (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers). Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, sets up in-development SW to test and to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development. As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements. Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
Self motivated, detail oriented.
Team player, able to work across multiple teams.
Education and Experience Required:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or similar, or minor in Computer Science
Knowledge and Skills:
· Understands data administration, big-data concepts, data analytics, machine learning, AI.
· Python, Java
· Knowledge of containers and Kubernetes a plus
· Excellent communication skills are required – written, verbal
· Visual thinking skills required
· Quick learner
· Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team.
· Github, XML skills a plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.