Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s biggest competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of everything we do - and we trust our Human Resources (HR) division to look after our biggest asset. This includes everything from recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of our industry leading work-life-balance and training programs.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity — we are looking for a HR Generalist to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by providing a full range of HR support and program implementation activities across multiple businesses, functions, and geographies. You will also deliver programs and policies developed globally that are specialized for local or regional requirements, at the same time act as a consultant and partner in driving and implementing organizational design, transformation, change management, talent management, total rewards, workforce planning, and employee relations strategies and policies. You will ensure HR programs are implemented based on business-specific priorities and legal requirements at the country level. You are also expected to collaborate across the HR organization to deliver an integrated portfolio of services to all employees. You will systematically deploys policies and structures established by HR functions while delivering differentiated solutions based on unique business needs, local market pressures, and the competitive landscape. You will also support talent acquisition efforts of staffing and recruiting, and partners with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and outsourcing (MADO) to ensure new employee integration success. You will consult with managers and other stakeholders on employee relations issues, as well as interfacing with managers, employees, government agencies, and other external representatives in consultation and negotiations as necessary.
How you’ll make your mark:
· Provide intermediate level of customer support to employees and managers for complex Contact HR cases; escalates as necessary.
· Develop program delivery and presentation materials to support program delivery and implementation.
· Analyze employee data to provide research for human resources programs and reports findings to support HR program development and delivery.
· Develop a broad understanding human resources programs and a working knowledge of the business.
· Identify implementation obstacles within businesses.
· Represent HR to internal stakeholders.
· You are the holder of a first-level university degree.
· You will have at least 2-4 years related experience in human resources functional area or HR Generalist role.
· You have developed knowledge of the entire human resources spectrum.
· You possess basic employment law knowledge of the local environment.
· You have strong business acumen.
· You possess good communications skills.
· You are equipped with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
· You are able to respond independently to moderately complex inquiries.
What we can offer you:
· Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
· If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.