HR Business Partner
***Must be fluent in Spanish
Acts as a consultant and partner to the company businesses and functional organizations. Drives the people strategy and organizational design, and the process of transformation, talent management, and workforce planning. Leads change initiatives and implements specific HR strategies to achieve organization goals and objectives. Aligns performance management and reward systems to drive and reinforce desired behaviors. Ensures HR programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitors effectiveness through the tracking of key measures. Balances corporate, function, geographic and business needs in deploying HR programs to the business unit. Collaborates with HR program/policy/process owners to deliver effective HR programs.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with key business or functional leaders. Uses deep business or function knowledge to execute a wide spectrum of HR global programs.
· Engages in strategic business planning where there is HR impact in order to ensure successful implementation and regular tracking of HR programs and processes.
· Communicates and guides the implementation of global HR programs and works to ensure alignment of the programs with priorities and goals of the business or function.
· Delivers HR programs within the business or function. Conducts the quantitative and qualitative analyses of financial and workforce data to support these activities.
· Represents the needs of the business or function on an ongoing basis to maintain consistent plans between HR and the business or function.
· Partners with HR leaders on priority projects that support organization- wide transformation initiatives.
· Escalates complex issues to HR management.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 4-6 years of experience in an HR function and/or a generalist role.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Strong business acumen.
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.