Hong Kong Solution Support Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
In a typical day as a Hong Kong Solution Support Engineer, you would
· Working independently while using standard protocol to respond to more complex customer issues.
· Successfully resolve more difficult technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
· Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission- critical).
· Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
· Participates in projects and provides resolution and feedback based on analysis.
· May act as a mentor and may provide some lead support to other non-exempt employees.
If you are…
· High school education or equivalent; some college level education Preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
· Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
· Experience in customer facing role, remote support, telephone support, resolve problems sufficiently through verbal description via telephone or e-support.
· Can confidently diagnose problems to hardware FRU level.
· Has ability to train team members regarding existing and new technologies (NPI) in all relevant product lines Collaborates closely with CC on resolving issues and helps reproduce issues in lab environment.
· Knowledge, experience and updating Knowledge Management systems.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.