Greenlake Project Analyst
•Coordination and monitoring for the end-to-end process to ensure accurate and timely response to Business requests •Participation in the presales activities if requested by business, OA SOAR, Kick off meeting, review of draft SOW and deal specifics, review of the pipeline, etc. •Receives order, performs order entry and sales commission booking. Checks orders for completeness against HPE’s order acceptance criteria. Manages control reports for order and invoicing (backlog, open orders) •Manages procurements or request purchase orders from the Procurement team •Follow-up on overdue accounts, works with credit & collections/business on specific overdue payment issues •Coordination for order management activity (Administration in Compass included). •Ensures adherence to HPE policy and audit requirements •Responsible for business controls, approvals and deal compliance throughout the Engagement lifecycle, supports country Operational Excellence Reviews (OER) •Maintains project files in accordance with the business control and record retention policies •Requests and validates Credit Checks (upon Sales Order Booking/Creation and invoice processing) •Performs Month end close activities •Invoices customers based on contract terms and conditions and change requests •Enters and validates appropriate information in Project Tracking administrative tools, checks cost posting, re-post engagement costs as necessary (cost accruals/deferrals) •Calculates monthly revenue per engagement •Provides support to the Delivery PM & Financial Analyst for project forecasting related activities •Supports and ensures high Customer Satisfaction
· Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
· Handles more complex business issues.
· Provides analytics to business initiatives.
· Develops a deeper understanding of the company's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.