Graduate Program in Strategy Planning, Sales
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers new university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our Graduate Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your graduate program you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
· Having an assigned local Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
· Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
· Access to various trainings
· Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive salary
We are looking for high-achievers who are:
· Recent Graduates with a Bachelor/Master degree in a Technical program, Economics, Computer Engineering
· Motivated and interested in IT/Technology
· Fluent English speakers
· Very communicative and goal oriented
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.