Graduate Presales Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive, and more secure.
We are currently hiring for our APAC Graduate Program and are seeking graduates who are interested in the business of IT and are keen on make an impact in the world through technology.
Our APAC Graduate Program aims to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific areas of interest in IT by exposing you to different facets of it. If successful in your application, you would begin with:
· Two 6-months cycles in different areas of specialization before landing a confirmed placement in the 2nd year of the program.
· During the program you would be mentored and provided with essential skills training to accelerate your learning.
· You would also be driving a key business improvement project from end to end.
We are looking for recent graduates with a strong desire to lead and excel, can think on their feet and are great team players with a passion to win. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
· Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements.
· Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customer and how the products contribute to the customer´s business goals.
· Contributes and supports the request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) process by coordinating information gathering from various teams and partners. Assists with customer communications, as needed.
· Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists presales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
· 0-3 years of technical and/or solution experience in IT industry.
Knowledge and Skills
· Demonstrates some hands-on-level skills in assigned area of specialization.
· Basic knowledge of the company offerings and portfolio of the partners.
· Basic understanding of current trends, competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Awareness of effective consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
· Awareness of company business, technical tools, and standard customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools.
· Awareness of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.