Graduate Presales Consultant
Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs. Creates and maintains effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction. Provides the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations. Aligned to specific products or product-lines.
· Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements
· Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customer and how the products contribute to the customer´s business goals.
· Contributes and supports the request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) process by coordinating information gathering from various teams and partners. Assists with customer communications, as needed.
· Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists presales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from technical university.
· 1-3 years of technical and/or solution experience in IT industry.
Knowledge and Skills
· Demonstrates some hands-on-level skills in assigned area of specialization.
· Basic knowledge of the company offerings and portfolio of the partners.
· Basic understanding of current trends, competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Awareness of effective consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
· Awareness of company business, technical tools, and standard customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools.
· Awareness of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.