Description de l'offre
Graduate: Inside Partner Busines Manager - Norwegian team
Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next sales guru working within a demanding environment? Would you like to take an active role on helping a partner drive customer transformation journey on intelligent datacenter, enabling them to harness the power of analytics, arming them with the latest innovations to protect from security attacks?
IT needs to reach beyond the traditional data center and the public cloud to form and manage a hybrid connected system stretching from the edge to the cloud, wherever the cloud may be. These are the key pillars of this next wave of digital transformation in which You can help us make an impact.
At HPE, You can be a part of an organization that leads to a new period of disruption and development that will require organizations to rethink and modernize their infrastructure more comprehensively than they have in the past.
Our channel partners play an important role in helping HPE to deliver a roadmap to create more powerful, flexible, secure and efficient computing and data architectures, powering AI from edge to cloud to core. Partners generate 70% of HPE hardware revenue, so striving to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for to address their business challenges and facilitate growth, is essential for us.
As our President and CEO, Antonio Neri, quote “our success has always centered on our strong commitment to mutually beneficial relationships with our partners”.
Join our winning team located in Barcelona, Spain in changing the way the world works. You'll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers and channel partners, enjoys having fun, and takes part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.
Management level definitions
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by engaging the right resources, providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
· Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE partners.
· Provides resources and guidance to the channel partners on where to play within emerging trends in Partner’s ecosystem in alignment with HPE business priorities. Works with the Partner to create a mutually beneficial plan for the future.
· Drives end-to end HPE revenue, profitability, and pipeline by implementing joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
· Articulates both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively “sell with,” “sell to,” and \'sell through\' the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
· Develops basic knowledge of partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology and communicates value of the portfolios and solutions to better differentiate HPE from competitors.
· Demonstrates business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial relationships with one or many Partners to grow HPE market share.
· Coordinates HPE activities with the Partner, leveraging HPE specialists when needed, including sales cadence, education, marketing, executive briefings, proactive forecasting, business planning, and client engagements. Drives HPE marketing strategy through the customer.
· Enacts day-to-day HPE strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to HPE.
· Tailors selling solutions to fit the needs of the partner’s customer profile including HPE products, services and technology alliances to achieve assigned quota.
· May recruit and develop business relationships with new partners, working to increase partner commitment to HPE.
· Works to ensure that partners are aware of, and compliant with, HPE’s SBC requirements for Partners, including applicable legal obligations.
Education and Experience
· A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Engineering or similar.
· Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships.
· Passion for technology & sales
Knowledge and Skills
· Technology Acumen : Basic awareness of current technology trends and related HPE strategy and ability to articulate same to Partner.
· Sales Acumen : Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to HPE. Effectively exercises selling skills such as identifying potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and formulating and proposing solutions with the goal of expanding HPE’s business. Acts with a sense of urgency to build strong customer relationships and drive solutions for the partner.
· Partnering Acumen : Builds understanding of and relationships with partner and internal community among all types and levels of the business, integrating sales engagement efforts. Basic understanding of the Partner's relationships and needs.
· Financial Acumen : Basic understanding of financial accounting concepts such as income statements, balance sheets, revenue projections, etc. to assess customer financial health, identify potential risks, and position value propositions of HPE solutions.
· Sales Forecasting : Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps.
· Communication : Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication. Strong presentation, inter personal communication skills on the phone and in person.
· Time Management : Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines, effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
· Creativity and Entrepreneurship : Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance HPE sales efforts.
· Consistently demonstrate proactive activities within partner set to uncover new business and take ownership for existing opportunities.
· International orientation: eager to work in a global and international environment while interacting with various cultures.
· Native Norwegian speaker.
· Fluent in English.
· A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT
· Proven track record for personal and career development
· International work experience
· Competitive salary
· Attractive local employee benefits
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
· Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
· Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
· Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
· Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.