Graduate Associate Account Support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience. HPE Pointnext services are designed to help accelerate digital transformation by making Hybrid IT simple and powering the intelligent edge. By leveraging HPE’s strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems and end-to-end lifecycle experience, solutions are optimized supporting unique business demands.
We are currently looking for fresh graduates to join our team as Associate Account Support. This role is part of HPE Graduate Program where HPE will be providing technical training to accelerate to be a Associate Account Support during the first year. After one year, the candidate will be able to apply the skill learn to fulfill the below-expected task.
In typically day you will....
· Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with assigned customers.
· Promotes and implements HPE support initiatives for Mission Critical and Proactive Services.
· Manages service delivery to meet contractual obligations ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Builds and executes an Account Support Plan following HPE's methodology.
· Promotes HPE Services by contributing customer knowledge to support revenue growth, profitability and account retention.
· Is responsible for leading the Assigned Account Team ensuring all contractual obligations are met to create an industry leading Total Customer Experience.
· Builds and maintains customer relationships at appropriate levels within the account including key decision makers and influencers.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field)
· Having problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative based on clearly defined procedures.
· Communicate effectively to technical level and first-level management within an organization.
· Enthusiast with Tech.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.