Global Residual Value Analyst
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Financial Services are differentiated from other providers by their ability to serve as a bridge between technology and finance solutions, accelerating the achievement of our customers’ business goals.
HPE Financial Services is looking for a Global Residual Analyst to forecast/set residual values, and provide oversight for HPE Financial Services’ IT lease portfolio. The Residual team is responsible for analyzing the IT industry, changing valuations of the lease portfolio, and remarketing values. The analyst will work across the organization to ensure accurate portfolio analysis, perform market research, manage risk exposure, and translate data into business insights that drive more FMV and margin into the business.
· Lead and coordinate the Residual Value setting process for the product set(s) assigned. Ensure competitive residual positions, asset valuations, and market based pricing components
· Analyze financial data, identify areas of risk, and provide trending analysis and forecasts and recommending actions for optimization that drive growth of revenue and margin
· Be a subject matter expert on the product set(s) assigned. Proactively research products using internal and external resources. Network internally and externally within the industry
· Collaborate across the organization to establish strategic residual risk policies, procedures, and address ongoing business requirements
· Provide guidance to other HPEFS groups to deliver on global priorities; new opportunities, process improvements; and support for lifecycle asset management capabilities to maximize sales force productivity
· BS degree in relevant technical field required (e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting or Statistics)
· Minimum 3+ years work experience with demonstrated ability in quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude, creative critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Database management, data manipulation and visualization experience (Power BI, Qlik) is a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Ability to analyze and explain complex relationships and data concisely
· Excellent communication skills includes verbal, written, and influence skills.
· Exceptional financial and business acumen; in-depth business and industry knowledge.
· Ability to build partnerships across various functions
· Knowledge of analytic techniques, forecasting, information design, and data visualization tools
· QlikView and Business Objects experience strongly preferred
· Understanding of HPE products and offerings a plus
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.