Global Remote Support Graduate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
How you will make your mark:
• Resolves incidents and problems to contractual service levels
• Adopt best in class service delivery processes and methods
• Bring advanced technical expertise to improve customer experience
• In depth technical support of a desktop solution, including troubleshooting and problem root cause analysis and resolution
• Use proactive monitoring methods/tools to identify problem prevention and continual improvement opportunities
• Administrate any changes to asset information
• Handle customer problems promptly, escalate issues according to established procedures
• Develop and maintain customer and third party relationships
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
• Holding a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
• Experienced in analytical troubleshooting in a desktop environment and in software development or in a similar/related role
• Holding an electrical/electronic qualification
• Excellent in verbal and written communication
• ISV (Vmware, Windows, Linux ..etc) support experience is a plus.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.