Global Influencer Marketing Manager
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE’s Global Brand Content, Social & Influencer Marketing team is at the heart of HPE’s brand presence – engaging audiences with compelling digital storytelling. Our organization defines the brand storytelling, social & influencer strategy globally at HPE, delivering compelling content experiences and activating across HPE’s owned, employee, and influencer channels.
We’re looking for a Global Influencer Marketing Manager with in-depth experience in influencer and independent analysts programs in the tech industry – including relationship management, content partnerships and event activations. This individual will be responsible for the Influencer Marketing program from strategy through to execution.
The position responsibilities include:
· Direct HPE’s Influencer Marketing program including strategy development, influencer mapping, and program, content partnerships and event activation.
· Collaborate on HPE’s Independent Analyst Council, a partnership with the Communications organization to engage the tech industry’s most influencial Independent Analysts as counsel.
· Cultivate influencer relationships – bringing in new influencers to the program while nurturing existing relationships.
· Lead influencer content partnerships – activating HPE experts & execs in influencer-led programming and bringing influencers in as contributors to HPE content.
· Activate influencers around key global events including virtually.
· Manage the digital online community – empowering connections and sharing through HPE’s online community for influencers.
· Measure, analyze and report out on the impact of the influencer program & activations
· Identify white space opportunities that leverage influencers to advocate for HPE’s strategy, technologies and positively impact overall brand perception
A strong candidate will be incredibly passionate about influencer marketing in the tech industry , creatively minded, with solid program management skills. Highly-collaborative, this individual must demonstrate excellent judgment and savvy business skills. In an extremely fast moving environment, it’s critical that this person have a high degree of energy, flexibility and positivity.
· 10+ years of work experience with 3+ years in influencer marketing
· Experience in cultivating influencer relationships in the tech industry
· Experience with Cloud Technology preferred
· Possess a deep understanding of influencer strategy, networks and tools
· Demonstrated success in cross-organization Program Management
· Background in event planning and content activation
· Ability to analyze performance, and identify strong insights and recommendations
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Global experience and perspective preferred
· Some travel required post-pandemic
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.