GEO Business Partner
Deep proactive partnership with GEOs to capture and highlight WW Sales Enablement campaigns. Co-ordinate GEO priorities and business requirements, understand annual and quarterly roadmaps. Lead the engagement and own the relationship between the GEO and WW Sales Enablement organizations as the primary interface. The Geo Business Partner is expected to educate and consult stakeholders on Enablement offerings, provide GEO inputs to the planning process and share requirements and demand with the GBU Business Partners, Demand Planning & Curriculum Strategy leads. The GEO Business Partner is the owner of the relationship with each GEO Sales Enablement team and should ensure other SME’s are invited and coordinated to present their relevant programs and campaigns.
· Provide proactive “Point of View” of consolidated Sales Enablement campaigns/assets/activations prior to each fiscal quarter
· Partner with Geo stakeholders to develop and identify business requirements, enablement priorities, document Geo specific enablement requirements and advise on how enablement can improve results in an agreed, live and dynamic GEO Enablement Plan
· Partner with Geo stakeholders to understand Geo priorities and represent their inputs into the demand planning process
· Provide Geo input to specialist and generalist learning journeys and curriculum strategy
· Partner with Geo Enablement to drive consumption of key enablement programs / initiatives for all HPE Sellers, including Partners, in line with HPE and WWSE agreed priorities
· Partner with GBU and Geo stakeholders to define & develop metrics and communicate results
Education and Experience Required:
· BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
· 3+ years at an equivalent function.
· Agency, sales and/or channel experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Acknowledged mastery of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
· Highly knowledgeable on all aspects of offering, segment, partner and account-based marketing.
· Ability to manage advertising/direct marketing/ research vendors.
· In-depth understanding of the industry, offering categories and company offerings/ strategy.
· Strong project and budget management skills.
· Excellent written/oral communications.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
· Exceptional negotiating skills.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside the company.
· Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
· Conflict-resolution skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.