Full Stack Java Developer
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
· Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
· Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics - Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
· Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
· Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
· Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Key skills include Java, Spring Project, Spring Integration, MicroServices, SQL, Angular JS
· Should have 3+ years experience as Senior Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API .
· Solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
· Server back end and API/Service development experience is required
· Experience in Cloud Computing using AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, etc.
· Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
· Experience using Bitbucket/GIT Stash as the SCM
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
· Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
· Experience with Application Performance Monitoring and code profiling
· Expert knowledge in Java / JEE and coding best practices.
· Expert knowledge in Spring, ORM, JMS, Web services and other distributed technologies.
· Ability to design frameworks which are extensible and flexible.
· Has experience in CI and Dev Ops Understands Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
· Looking for someone who can bring himself/herself up to speed quickly in our current environment.
· Good communication skills. Able to articulate clearly his/her ideas
· Experience with Entity MDM Informatica platform, Snaplogic is highly desirable
· Experience in Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology is a plus
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.