Full Stack Developer
· Implement web-based systems and contribute diverse modules to the company’s primary systems.
· Participate in breakdown and planning of module structures, project deliverables and in the diverse stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, and testing.
· Utilize diverse development methodologies throughout the SDLC, including test-driven development, SCRUM.
· Interact with the system analysts, business users for design & requirement clarifications.
· Participate in the daily SCRUM and other SCRUM ceremonies to produce quality deliverables within time
· Design the Front End using Angular JS, HTML5 CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, JSP and Spring Tag Libraries.
· JQuery based AJAX implementation and client and server side validations.
· Create user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS.
· Develop web components using Confidential pattern under spring framework.
· Configure the Spring framework for entire business logic layer
· Develop spring Controller classes, Service classes, Repository classes and configure XML file for spring
Qualifications / Skills
· 3 - 5 years of technical experience
· Extensive work experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting with project initiation, requirement gathering, requirement analysis, functional design, detail design, development and implementation of multi - tier enterprise, web based and distributed applications.
· Experience in designing high level (SRS) and low-level (SDD) architecture and designing use case.
· Experience in working with the development teams, system integration architects and Enterprise architecture to review and obtain agreement for architecture and IT infrastructure designs.
· Good working knowledge in servers such as Tomcat, JBoss and IDE tools like Eclipse and Atom.
· Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JNDI, and Web services (SOAP and REST).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.