We are looking for a UI/Front-end engineer to lead the development of the UI for our enterprise software product. As a lead front end developer, you are expected to quickly translate new interface requirements into functioning software as part of our agile, iterative development process.
Desired Skills & Experience/Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years experience in software/web development/front-end engineering
- Demonstrated experience in building UI for enterprise software products
- Passionate about building highly functional, highly visual UI, and delivering an outstanding userexperience.
- Experienced with both production-quality code and rapid prototyping
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or a similar field
- If possible, please include links to previous work/sites/tools in your resume
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.