First Line Care Agent
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce. The team has an excellent mix of experienced professionals with strong analytics, business research and consulting background.
· Supports sales processing activities for assigned areas and processes
· Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of sales processing
· Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
· learns and practices basic analysis
· Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
· Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.