At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise.
· Performs analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
· Typically the first escalation point of contact for customer issues related to area of expertise
· Supports the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
· Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
· Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
· Supports the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associates degree strongly preferred.
· Typically 4+ years of work experience.
· Typically 1+ years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong computation skills.
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
· Fluency in English.
· Strong understanding of accounting processes.
· Strong database skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Good project management skills.
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.