Financial Analyst I b
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
Provides financial analysis for a function or business.
Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations.
Handles financial business issues.
Provides analytics to business initiatives
Develops an understanding of the company's financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
Basic understanding of accounting processes.
Basic analytical skills.
Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
Good communication skills.
Good teamwork skills.
In a typical day as a Client Manager, you would
• Plan and direct the delivery for the entire lifecycle of smaller contracts
• Be accountable for the financial performance of the contract – in terms of revenue and also on potential margin and growth on the portfolio of contracts
• Be accountable for customer satisfaction with respect to annuity or outsourcing services
• Establish yearly budgets and have control of expenses to achieve financial goals
• Lead business negotiations for contracts or portions of contracts for a country or region.
• Direct the solution, operational service, partner, and sub-contractor teams that deliver services to the customer
• Develop strategies and processes in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation, change management and communication.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experienced in corporate policies, markets and processes, financial management as well as programm management
• Experienced in large revenue deals to include combination of multi-country/ business unit/ product line and managing a business in start-up and growth phases
• Capable of managing a portfolio of annuity services
• Excellent in verbal and written communication
Join us and make your mark!
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.