Financial Analyst - Cash App
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Ensure accurate allocation of customer receipts analyzing the bank statements to identify the transactions
related to Accounts Receivable to perform the transactional accounting in the systems, helping the company to
recognize the customer receipts. Communication and internal customer service with internal partners as
Collections, Finance, and Controllership to provide the required information related to the performed
· Perform transactional accounting related to Accounts Receivable.
· Extract and analyze the AR bank statements.
· Ensure responses in stablished TAT.
· Complete all the postings before the month end close.
Education and Experience Required:
· Business, finance, economics, accounting University degree.
· Typically 1 year of work experience.
· Typically 1 years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Computation skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· English language intermediate-advanced level.
· Understanding of accounting processes.
· Communication skills & customer service.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.