Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our CMS finance team is central to HPEs operational excellence, people development, and innovation—enabling our growth and exceptional customer value. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by partnering across the business to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for us as a global company, so we can continue to grow. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
The CMS Financial Analyst will be responsible to provide finance support to business through designing and executing WBS structures for accounting, execute the order booking and invoicing process, drive the month-end close processes, drive reporting and contribute to planning, forecast and trend analysis. You will also be also involved with improving processes and working on various projects. The analyst will need to establish and maintain comprehensive financial support to finance managers and business and delivery managers, based on contractual obligations and approved budgets.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will offer complex financial assistance for a region/country, owning a high level of business understanding in order to determine the most suitable way for meeting his/her objectives
· You will purchase order validation, order creation and maintenance and order recognition and DOR reporting
· You will manage consistent standards to ensure accurate and complete Invoicing data is used in the preparation of invoicing
· You will issue and send invoices (SAP, manual or consolidated) for the HPE customer
· You will maintain and analyse project documentation in accordance to HPE policies
· You will maintain accurate Revenue and Cost recognition along project’s life cycle
· You will monitor progress towards budget; communicate material changes as a trusted business adviser
· You will prepare and analyse Actuals and Forecast for the projects
· You have first level university degree with a focus in business or economics
· You come with preferably 2+ years previous work experience in financial area
· You are computer literate - Microsoft Package (particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet Explorer)
· You have SAP know-how or similar
· You are quality and details oriented with high analytical skills
· You have excellent communication and presentation capabilities (written and verbal in English and local language), Spanish is nice to have but not mandatory
· You are able to manage multiple stakeholders whilst focusing on the key issues/drivers
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.