At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
· Handles more complex business issues.
· Provides analytics to business initiatives.
· Develops a deeper understanding of the company's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
· Qualification: CA, CWA, B.com
· 4-5 yrs of experience in accounting- reconciliations, reporting, tax, journal posting.
· Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· May have experience in more than one finance function.
· Good understanding of VAT concepts
· Should be able to work independently on Indirect taxes and in preparing and filing the returns
· Good knowledge on accounting concepts
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good understanding of accounting processes and principles.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.