Finance Intercompany Analyst
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world-class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Finance Intercompany Analyst
Drives the implementation of best in class financial systems providing relevant, timely, and accurate financial information for financial planning, decision-making, control and risk management, and internal and external performance measurement. Works with Finance and Information Technology to design, construct, and implement financial and business processes and systems requirements globally such as a new reporting system. Develops design requirements for implementing new systems. Determines type of functionality needed in a new system (e.g., designating the business required documents in implementing a new reimbursement policy). Implements processes and tools that support efficiency initiatives.
How you'll make your mark:
· Drives the implementation of a system solution from beginning to end for a customer and performs functional and unit testing with an IT professional.
· Troubleshoots current applications.
· Leads financial system/process improvement or acts as a resource on a project.
· Evaluates business requirements and scope, fit gap analysis of requirements, and process design and re- engineering to ensure design meets the requirements for the process.
· Interacts with internal customers, examining low complexity issues or concerns to find a solution.
· Researches external sources to analyze new trends and solutions in the external market.
· Solves problems and limited non-standard ones.
· Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
· Generates ideas for projects.
· Associate degree or first level university degree with recommended focus in finance or computer science.
· Typically 2+ years of experience.
· Good understanding of financial systems and processes in at least one area.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Strong proficiency in Excel.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Intermediate understanding of accounting principals.
· Basic leadership skills.
· Basic project management skills.
· Basic project management skills for supporting projects.
· Ability to interact with systems users.
· Basic time management skills and ability to prioritize.
Join us and make your mark!
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.