Exchange SME 1
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms
The primary objective of the position is to provide hands on to administration, architecture, engineering and project support for Exchange for HPE and Aruba global users and business partners. The holder of the position will be expected to have a deep knowledge, understanding and experience working with Exchange/ Messaging on-prem and integration with Office 365.
The Exchange SME will be based in Bangalore India HPE building, will contribute to the overall strategic and tactical hands on, working directly with contractors, vendors, and leading strategic internal HPE transition and transformation/migrations of Exchange Environment for Global HP.
Direct reports to the Head of UCS Tower, based in Houston, TX US
Your Key Responsibilities
· Highly experienced SME, hands-on Exchange Implementations, migrations, on a global scale, design, configure, test, administer, and support Microsoft Enterprise Office 365 (O365) cloud and Microsoft Exchange 2016 on-premise hybrid E-mail and Calendar services. Includes storage, network, computing, access, performance, capacity, and functionality.
· Follow required change, configuration, and release management practices to design, configure, test and release E-mail and Calendar services.
· Follow incident, event, problem, configuration and change management to troubleshoot and restore E-mail and Calendar services caused by degradation, outages, and defects.
· Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis, workaround, and deploy resolutions.
· Assess security vulnerabilities, and implement remediation.
· Participate in monthly patching maintenance.
· Assess and report performance, access, licensing, capacity, and recommend solutions.
· Monitor, analyze and report E-mail and Calendar services health.
· Responsible for 24/7 availability of E-mail and Calendar services thru on-call rotation.
· Develop automation, integrations with cloud services, and continuous improvements.
· Implement hybrid E-mail and Calendar services refresh projects driving deliverables, managing expectations, communications, and reporting to all stakeholders.
· Work with server, network, database, and storage administrators for routine operations.
· Participate in Disaster Recovery, documentation, and testing.
· Create, update and maintain designs, architectures, data profiles, licenses, support agreements, standard operating procedures, work instructions, and knowledge articles.
· Provide privileged account access management.
· Maintain service level agreements with customer and support organizations.
· Communicate routinely and effectively through multiple channels and stakeholders.
· Manage assignments, and work independently to define, drive, and execute deliverables.
· Be a highly cohesive team member and a change agent while serving as a consultant
· Advance knowledge/skillset required in Excel and PowerPoint to prepare reports and presentations.
Required Job Experience:
· Proven hands-on, design, configuration, integration, testing, release, maintenance, and support of Microsoft O365 cloud, Exchange 2016, Azure, Office suite, and Outlook applications.
· Proficiency in O365 onboarding, automation, and PowerShell scripting.
· Developed strong/transparent working relationships with Microsoft services engineering, support, field consultants, and business groups.
· Analyzed, designed, developed, communicated, and assisted key onboarding processes and technology improvement for Office 365 onboarding and deployment cycle.
· Proven experience driving business impact based on understanding of customer needs.
· Self-driven cloud solutions, architecture, transformation, and modernization leadership.
· Demonstrated strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations, priorities, and projects across customers, partners, senior executives, and organizations.
· Administered Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory and Group Policy.
· At least 5 to 7 years of experience in desktop, application, systems, and/or networks.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications
Technical Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.