Description de l'offre
Job ID 1024455 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location London, England, United Kingdom Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is recruiting a Channel Compute Sales Specialist to join our highly successful and growing Sales team.
The person required should have at least 5 years sales experience in the Compute area and should preferably be a graduate, although not a mandatory requirement.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling Compute solutions based around all aspects of Compute including Blade based architectures and software defined. The ideal candidate will have held such a role preferably in Channel Sales although candidates with End User Sales experience will also be considered.
HPE is one of the world’s leading & most successful IT companies.
The HPE Compute Portfolio is a wide ranging portfolio covering HPE Synergy / Blade / Oneview.
The Compute Sales Specialist will:
· Drive Compute Sales through aligned HPE partner(s) in close cooperation with all key stakeholders in the partner, the HPE Partner Business Manager and aligned end-user sales teams.
· Work to a quota & Compute sales plan and forecast your aligned partner(s) sales orders
· Work closely with Compute Presales teams to enable the sales teams, solutions teams and pre-sales team in your partner(s) to develop innovative Compute solutions to compliment the partner(s) ‘go to market’ strategy.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the partner(s) at all levels from executives to sales floor by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the partner(s) and position HPE as the compelling vendor with breadth of portfolio to address their customers’ needs.
· Formulate and expand solutions to generate additional product or service attachments and up-sell revenue.
· Contribute to the joint business plan between HPE and partner and drive campaigns to promote and create leads for HPE Compute portfolio.
· Collaborate and leverage the HPE network to create new opportunities for investment into your partner(s) to assist with the joint growth plans.
Scope and Impact:
· Participates in general partner sales strategy; defines specific partner sales plans with manager.
· Independently sells a specific product/solution.
· Support end user sales as a Compute solution specialist and contribute to demand generation for your aligned partner(s).
· Account size ranges; supporting your partner working in Small-Medium, Enterprise, or Corporate Segment; varied sales cycle.
· Carries quota specific to outcome of partners’ joint business plan
· Key contributor to Channel Compute Sales Specialist team.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred – e.g. in Math and/or Economics, Physics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Network Engineering.
· Demonstrated progressive achievement, diversity of business partner and customers, and higher level engagement.
· Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
· Typically 2-5 years of experience in Compute sales in either Channel Sales or End User environment will be considered.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Demonstrated Compute Sales skills
· Technical Compute capability to conduct customer engagements.
· Commercial experience to generate compelling offerings including CAPEX and OPEX models.
· Assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine"qualify-in"/"qualify-out"status
· Solid communication and presentation skills to present propositions to all levels within a partner
· Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
· Will regularly use Saleforce.com updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.