Electrical/Signal Integrity Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Designs, analyzes, develops, modifies and evaluates electrical/electronic parts, components, sub-systems, algorithms, or integrated circuitry for electrical/electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Conducts feasibility studies, design margin and validation analyses and empirical testing on new and modified designs. Assists in architecture development and assessment. Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, designs, and techniques used in production. May direct support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
· Designs engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
· Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements
· Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
· Leads a project team of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately-complex products.
· Represents the electrical hardware team for all phases of larger and more- complex development projects.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using electrical design tools and software packages.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Designing electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms
· Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs and thermal/emissions management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.