Ecommerce & Config, Price, Quote Architect
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we are seeking highly motivated individuals to develop the next generation of IT solutions to drive growth and innovation.
We are looking for an Architect with broad experience in designing and building eCommerce storefronts and CPQ experiences for customer and internal sales motions. Looking for individuals who can innovate and take ideas from concept to implementation while providing leadership and direction to teams. This person will be responsible for the full system lifecycle from prototypes, requirements gathering and through implementation of solutions. This person will also apply subject matter expertise on SAP Hybris (eCommerce) and Config Pricing, and quoting systems (CPQ) to identify, develop, and implement techniques to deliver business outcomes. Looking for someone who can lead the architecture for CPQ system which is a Java based custom developed solution highly integrated with SAP S4.
· Architect, consult, lead, design and subsequently develop various eCommerce features such as Storefronts, catalogs, customer registration, shopping cart and check-out flow, personalization, payment solution, WCMS and Product Information Management
· Architect, consult, lead, design and subsequently develop various CPQ features such as selection of services, configuration, solution building, pricing, UX design, purchase, amendments
· Performs analysis and solution design of cross-functional and complex business requirements. Designs complex cross-functional solutions for others to code. Provides mentoring and guidance to other developers.
· Define detailed estimates for eCommerce CPQ, SAP VC implementation, rollout and support engagement
· Define and create a Hybris implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivery plan
· Oversee and lead Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations
· Define and follow best practices to manage performance and scalability of Hybris solution.
· Manage multiple IT service providers and solution integrators preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
· Must have 7 or more years of experience developing complex information systems for large enterprise IT environments
· Delivery lead / project leadership experience in managing multiple Hybris full life cycle implementations.
· Strong understanding of SAP S/4 integration, Variant Configuration, Pricing, SD.
· Strong understanding of core Hybris modules out of the box functionality.
· Understanding of different accelerators.
· Experience in creating a Hybris detailed estimates and implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivering to the plan
· Good understanding of Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations
· Strong communication skills to be able to articulate solutions to IT/business stakeholders and conduct show and tell sessions.
· Strong in Java, SAP VC, node.js, HTML5/CSS, UI development and Design patterns
· Experience in using latest development frameworks such as, Junit, AngularJS, React, GIT, Jenkins, Kafka, code versioning and branching
· Collaborates effectively with the project manager to manage regional medium to large projects as necessary. For architectures of project scope may include the technical management of customer staff assigned to implementation team.
· Plays a leading role in the Architect profession at the local level.
· Makes consistent and ongoing contributions (at least 2 per year) to the company knowledge systems.
· Make formal recommendations to customers to improve the level of job satisfaction for other company employees working on the project.
· Can contribute in the development of new company services and modifications to the methodology.
· Assists in development and delivery of training.
· Coaches and mentors Specialist level architects.
· Participates in defining the company unit's processes, standards, and policies .
· Build and manage long term strategic relationships at Business Unit leader and IT Executive Leadership level.
· Good customer influence and negotiation skills.
· Ability to tactically consider all sides of an issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options.
· Ability to systematically gather, assess and apply organizational, technical, operational, and sales/marketing information for business decisions.
· Ability to prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a trustable image.
· Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms.
· Able to design and present high-impact messages to customer's senior level management.
· Able to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex messages to multiple audience levels, including senior level management.
· Ability to use prepared and create complete original materials to communicate with the customer. Communicates a mix of Strategic information and Tactical information.
· Excellent speaking and writing skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.