Digital Production Designer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading technology company, with the industry's most comprehensive portfolio. Our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
· We make Hybrid IT simple – spanning traditional data center, software-defined infrastructure, systems software, private cloud and through our public cloud partnerships.
· We power the Intelligent Edge – we’re the IT in IOT.
· We have our Pointnext services capability to assist by building customer solutions from the ground up and flexible consumption models.
As a Digital Production Designer you will be joining the HPE Financial Services marketing team in support of our digital marketing and marketing operations.
The aim of this role is to transform marketing engagements through the creation of compelling digital content that can be used in global marketing and sales campaigns. This individual will be responsible for the hands-on production design of engaging, creative, content-driven digital assets.
Key Responsibilities :
· Provide end-to-end support and expertise for content creation and operations including but not limited to digital marketing campaigns, calendar management, budget management, etc.
· Deliver internal and external print and digital content, banners, videos, presentations, and interactive PDFs.
· Maintain brand identity guidelines and recommends solutions that best represent our brand.
· Focusing, but not limited to, in supporting the production / review / brand alignment of videos and other multimedia projects.
· Create and maintain visual dashboards to help define, operationalize, and measure performance metrics to optimize marketing strategy and programs.
· Own emerging technology evaluation, ensuring the most relevant solutions are being implemented, both in the design and the development spheres.
· BA or BS in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business Administration.
· Digital Marketing, asset creation and design, or related professional with minimum of 3 years of experience.
· Excellent visual and interactive design skills; a clear grasp of typography, layout, hierarchy, color, motion, and behavior.
· Strong attention to details, brand-guidelines, and delivering high quality digital work.
· Solid experience with digital technology, design strategy, visual design and image editing skills.
· Demonstrate and have hands on experience in wide range of media such as graphic, video and web designing.
· Ability to understand and provide design and communication solutions to link messaging to desired business results.
· Deep knowledge of the production process; able to work off a creative brief and translate it into designed deliverable.
· Video / Audio Editing tools : Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition.
· Image editing tools : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
· Additional tools : Microsoft Office Suite, PowerBi.
We offer a stable job in well-known company where you can develop yourself, work with experts and which offers:
· Medical package for Employees and their closest family.
· Multisport card.
· Life insurance package.
· Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation.
· Modern office in the city center.
· Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits.
· Trainings and opportunity for personal development.
· Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
· Welcome2Wroclaw – support for new hires joining from other countries and cities.
· Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health.
· HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region.
· HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
Company culture & values
· Open Door Policy.
· Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment.
· Goal oriented management culture.
· Innovative work environment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.