Digital Development Representative
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer.
Digital Development Rep’s are fundamental in growing net new customer opportunities for the company. The DDR will create a pipeline of warm sales ready leads for the HPE sales reps from our digital platforms. Once the DDR has identified the business need and the urgency of project, they will hand over the qualified digital lead via an expedited process allowing faster turnaround time resulting in more revenue for HPE.
The DDR role is to identify, hunt for, and develop new opportunities to increase revenue. She or he must be able to identify customer challenges, articulate the company’s technology portfolio, and positioning to both business and technical users across multiple channels (email/LinkedIn/social feeds).
The DDR drives demand for products and solutions in a variety of ways: Automatic Qualified Leads (AQLs), inbound hand raisers via webinars, Tech Publisher content syndication, Digital Prospecting, Same Day Quotes, among others.
DDRs reach out digitally to warm prospects, nurture them until they become ready to buy, qualify prospects based on established SPICED Framework criteria prior to passing validated lead to appropriate Sales route. Working closely with our internal sales, DDRs perform a vital part in the sales process ensuring the digital leads are moving with velocity; and for standard configurations, DDRs deliver a top-class end to end customer experience to inbound chat and contact sales prospects/customers by providing and following up on Same Day Quotes.
· Connect with buyers (groups) to understand customer business challenges for specific use cases.
· Understand the requirements and recommend solutions to net new corporate customers
· Need to have sound knowledge of HPE product and services portfolio (Servers, Storage, Networking & Cloud)
· Drive pre sales consultative digital conversations with HPE’s customers
· Source net new digital deals for HPE
· Initial screening of all digital inbound hand raisers
· Use analytic tools to enrich/qualify contact and prospect data
· Actively participate in various internal technology forums and other technology sources and gather information on current products and position them to customers as and when required
· Manage digital marketing leads from inbound lead queues
· Connect with, engage, qualify & nurture prospective leads. Customize messaging to various personas, create personalized nurture customer experience across multiple channels, email, LinkedIn, chat, or sms.
· Determine prospect’s technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected
· Individual asset selection for each email, voicemail, call and social touches (use cases, white papers, external/third party reports/articles, collaterals)
· Provide solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes and position HPE technical solutions to customers with professionalism and enthusiasm
· Warm handover of qualified attended account leads to Sales organization
· Manage DSO unattended opportunities through to sales stage 3 then diligently hand over to agreed partner to progress and close deal
· Ensure timely sales stage updates in SFDC (lead to oppty & sales stage progression)
· Closed loop tracking of all DSO opportunity activity, leads/opportunities sales stage progression analysis using SFDC and Qliksense/PowerBI reports
· Provide regular feedback to Digital Program owners on lead quality, technical issues, closure reasons and identify areas of improvement across the end to end customer experience
Competencies A successful DDR will have the following attributes:
· Positive and friendly attitude.
· Customer-centric mindset.
· Continuous learning with high tolerance to frustration.
· Results oriented capable of working remotely with minimal supervision.
· Be autonomous, conscientious, and proactive, with the ambition and persistence to succeed in a fast-moving and dynamic international organization.
· Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and with high degrees of uncertainty.
· Ability to think critically and to influence; stands out for soft skills on customer engagement & (social) selling techniques.
· Good English linguistic & writing skills (clear and proper pronunciation, spoken language fluency, rich vocabulary). Brazilian Portuguese is a big plus.
· Good at attentive listening.
· Technology enthusiast with good technical skills competence.
· Sales certified or commitment to get sales certified on wide range of HPE’s product portfolio.
· Comfortable with using a Sales Engagement Suite and CRM applications and virtual communication tools (RingDNA, Social media, Sales Engagement Platforms like SalesLoft, SFDC, NGQ, etc.)
· 3 years experience in Online Marketing and Product Promotion/Digital Selling
· Good track record of WON results within current role
· Engineering Degree with IT/CS/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Systems / Marketing/ Business Administration
· Advanced English. Near-native accent to service customers in US and Canada
· Brazilian Portuguese is a big plus
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.