Global Digital Programs Manager-Aruba (Remote US)
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility, and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
In HPE Marketing we articulate and amplify our brand, position and frame our technology to win, engage customers and clients to help solve their challenges and enable our seller and partners. We are a data-driven, digital-first marketing engine that creates the excitement, interest and demand for HPE solutions.
Develop and deliver trafficking of the Global digital programs to increase brand visibility and achieve marketing objectives. Responsible for the development and delivery of integrated campaign calendar, report on front-end conversion metrics, and benchmark the performance of campaigns by channel. Examples: display advertising, paid social, paid search and content syndication programs, and more. Works with digital team to define, communicate and manage the execution of marketing tactical and media plans. Must have a passion for digital marketing, data and a working knowledge of common platforms used in the digital technology stack. Possess strong organizational and project management skills. Enjoy being a foundational part of the team and working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities. As a part of the global digital team, work closely with creative, web, campaigns, marketing operations, and regional digital teams.
This role will maintain a campaign calendar, report on front-end conversion metrics, and benchmark the performance of ad campaigns. Must have a passion for digital marketing, data and a working knowledge of common platforms used in the digital technology stack. Should possess strong organizational and project management skills. Enjoy being a foundational part of the team and working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities.
*Remote worker. Reports to the Head of Digital Marketing.
· Planning, implementing, tracking, and optimizing Global digital campaigns
· Manage campaign promotion calendar
· Create and distribute tags and assets for: display, social, paid search, and content syndication programs.
· Monitor campaign pacing and delivery
· Request copy and creative refreshes
· A/B test creative and ad copy
· Benchmark campaign performance
· Document and communicate best practices for digital campaigns
· Troubleshoot tracking, implementation, and reporting challenges
· Report on campaign KPIs
· Make optimization recommendations aligned with strategy.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Digital marketing campaign trafficking and tracking on Google Campaign Campaign Manager or a comparable application
· Extracting actionable insights from data
· Google Analytics reporting
· Microsoft Office 365 Applications
· marketing objectives, metrics, and reporting
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Project management
· Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools.
· Working knowledge of offering, segment, and account-based marketing.
· Understanding of the industry, offering categories, and company offerings/strategy.
· Strong project and budget management skills.
· Excellent written/oral communications.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to collaborate with virtual teams.
· Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
Education and Experience Required:
· 3 years of digital marketing experience with including: display, paid social, and PPC
· Proficient knowledge of trafficking display campaigns in Google campaign Manager or other display ad serving tools
· Working knowledge of Marketo/Eloqua and Salesforce.com reporting suites
· working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
· BA or BS in Marketing or related field
Education and Experience Required:
· BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
· 3+ years marketing experience, including digital channels, demand generation marketing, and segment marketing
· Agency experience is a plus
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
#Aruba #ArubaUS #Diversity
We are legally required to provide the following information for candidates seeking to staff this role in Colorado. The Colorado expected salary/wage range for this position is listed immediately below, although we reserve the right to offer above this range for exceptional candidates. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. Bonus, commission, and/or equity may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at http:explorebenefits.hpe.com (userid: benefits / password: preview).
Annual Salary: $90,000-100,000
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.