Job ID 1030394 Date posted 7/31/2018 Primary Location Erskine, Scotland, United Kingdom Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals. Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems. Non-technical teams provide support to internal and external customers and resellers via incoming customer contacts to the company Customer Solutions Center through telephony or e-support methods.
· Responsible for validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an end-user to the proper resources.
· Monitor the service event through completion for compliance.
· Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels.
· Reviews customer feedback related to customer entitlement & case management and analysis of statistics related to customer access (phone) & case management. Provide resolution and feedback based on analysis.
· Participates/leads in projects for process or quality improvements.
· Works with escalated customers and recommends actions in post incident reviews.
· Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision May act as a mentor or trainer in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
High school education or equivalent. Typically requires 3- 5 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Superior communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
· Understands internal processes and tools
· Computer proficiency
· Problem solving skills
· Accuracy in data entry
· Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
· Experience in a phone based remote role
· Familiarity with computer technology
· Time management skills
· Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
· Experience in call routing and processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems
· Strong understanding of internal processes, tools and usage of such tools in managing daily tasks
· Ability to mentor and train new agents
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.