Description de l'offre
Customer Service Representative Intern with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Customer Service Representative Intern timely responds to customers` inquiries. He/she verifies and documents the information provided by the customers, ensures that the customer is entitled to the service, handover the consolidated information to the most appropriate technically skilled team, coordinates support activities, plans and arranges Hewlett Packard Enterprise resources. Our intern will be hired on a 6 month contract with flexible working hours - 30 hours weekly in total.
In our team you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
•Manages service requests through different access channels
•Ensures that the customer is entitled to the service, validates customer contract details
•Manages customer expectations and identifies customer problems
•Performs re-entitlement and clarification and contacts customer in case clarifications are needed
•Performs end-to-end monitoring of critical events and ensures fluid handling
•Handles on time customer escalations and complex situations
What we are looking for:
- Full time enrolled in the University students pursuing Bachelor/Master degree
- Excellent language skills in German
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous training
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Possibility of flexible work arrangement after the first year of service
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE bus / parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.