Credit/Collections Analyst - Thai speaker
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
HPE Credit and Collections is one of the most unique functions within the HPE Finance Organization due to its customer-interfacing responsibilities to manage the receivable asset, one of the most important elements of HPE's balance sheet. This dynamic team within the Finance Organization manages significant responsibilities in both the front and back end of HPE's overall Order-to-Cash Cycle. Through credit, our team analyzes, measures, and manages the risk inherent in our customer portfolio with an eye toward maximizing the efficiency of the revenue cycle. Through collections, our team maximizes HPE's operating cash flow by ensuring the timely collection of Account Receivables to HPE's Net-30 terms of sale or other approved Term. Members of the team require strong consulting, negotiating and conflict management skills, which allow them to identify, remediate and resolve issues impacting timely payment. These issues may be internal to HPE or may be associated with a customer process or approval. The team offers challenging opportunities for experienced finance professionals seeking long term career diversity. Today, the C&C APJ COE is covering more than 15 countries, with a team of over 50 professionals. At C&C we are providing, challenging and cultivating a performance-based culture with strong autonomy and accountability.
In a typical day as a Credit/Collections Specialist, you would:
· Manage and collect payments from assigned A/R portfolio across multiple business segments.
· Research and reconcile customer accounts, using several systems and tools.
· Ensures timely payments of HPE receivables, resolution of customer issues preventing that payment, and when necessary, negotiates and implements payment solutions within HPE's policies and procedures in conjunction with the Credit Analyst.
· Develops and maintains strong working relationships with partners and customers in order to deliver the best Total Customer Experience.
· Also mitigate HPE's bad debt, through early identification of potential "at risk" receivables.
· Understands and manages system strategies to maximize collections aging matrix and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
· Execute daily collections strategies by effectively using collection tools, such as SAP S4 DCP.
· Complete routine collection calls to determine payment status of accounts.
· Establish a sound business relationship with assigned customers in your portfolio.
· Set follow up calls and send dunning letters/e-mails (as needed).
· Prioritize work load to meet performance objectives and manage workload with minimal supervision.
· Understand customer infrastructure, processes and identify appropriate contacts in order to successfully expedite customer internal processes, which might impact payment performance.
· Perform in position with understanding of company/department policies, procedures, and compliance rules (BU guidelines, AFM, SOX).
· Escalate and engage at appropriate level (Sales, Credit, Operations and/or Management) to have resolution within agreed business turn-around-times.
· Identify & report customer disputes in timely manner.
· Communicate customer issues effectively via defined processes to internal partners (i.e., Order Management, Tax, A/R, Finance and Sales organization).
· Identify root causes of delinquency and recommend or implement a workable solution.
· Identify bad debt or disputed receivables to be written off during the month and prepare the business case to be presented to your Manager and DRA (Default and Recovery Analyst) for further processing.
· Process refunds to customers per policy.
· Finding opportunities to accelerate cash and execute on agreed cash flow target.
If you are…
· A Bachelor's degree holder (major in Business Admin / Finance / Accounting preferred) or with equivalent experience in a Corporate Collection environment.
· Ideally with 1-2 years of experience in collections.
· Someone with excellent oral and written communication in English and Thai , with strong negotiation, problem solving, influencing, reconciliation and conflict resolution skills.
· Able to prioritize effectively.
· With intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
· Highly customer-service oriented.
· Proficient in SAP, GetPaid, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.