Controller - HPE Korea
Provide local country leadership. Partners with the businesses and functional teams to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., legal company profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong corporate compliance and controls.
· 국내 finance, accounting, tax, compliance 이슈 등에 대한 총괄 업무 및 팀 리딩 담당
· Manages a team of exempt individual contributors to support a large and complex business unit or finance function.
· Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
· Leads complex financial analysis for a global business or finance function, exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis. Coordination with auditors to ensure timely and accurate completion of
· Proactively drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
· Actively reviews, analyzes, and manages the key controls within the domain of responsibility to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GAAP, SBC, AFM). Ensure Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements are in compliance with GAAP and Company Accounting & Financial policy. Maintain integrity of entity's financial data.
· Ensure that the local legal and tax reporting is in compliance with country legal & regulatory requirements.
· Manages external vendors (e.g., auditors).
· Provides leadership during implementation of business-wide programs and projects.
Education and Experience Required:
· CFO, Head of finance, Finance manager 등 관련 업무 경력자
· 최소 10년이상의 finance 업무 경력자
· 비즈니스 레벨 영어 가능자
· People management 경력자
· 국내외 팀과의 협업 및 탁월한 커뮤니케이션 능력 보유자
· First level university degree with a focus in accounting, business or economics; advanced degree and/or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
· Typically 10+ years of experience in a finance function.
· Typically 2+ years of supervisory and/or leading a project team experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Superior understanding of accounting principles (Local and USGAAP) and financial analysis.
· Superior analytical skills.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent people management skills, including managing teams across countries.
· Excellent communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences.
· Excellent business acumen.
· Strong understanding of the company's policies and processes.
· Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
· Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.