Communication Expert: Sales Compensation & Readiness
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
• Position Summary
The Global Sales Compensation & Readiness team is seeking an experienced Communications Expert to drive internal and external sales organization communication.
The ideal candidate is an excellent English language proficiency speaker and has experience in communication to broad organizations, executives, external partners, sales organizations, project communication.
· Deliver specific sensitive sales plans communications for worldwide sales managers, sales executives (DIR, VP, SVP), GEO sales leads with collaboration with legal departments.
· Control sales compensation communication calendar and plan activities upfront
· Develop and execute change management communications inside and outside the org
· Contribute to the development and execute internal communication strategies, plans, and tactics, including writing and editing presentations and other ad hoc communications
· Work closely with sales compensation & readiness teams across the organization - to develop & deliver specific internal & external communication for specific projects, initiatives, changes.
· Work closely with leadership team & legal teams to ensure correctness of sensitive communications
· Helps to create communications to other organizations executive leaders
· Manage content for sales compensation & readiness portal
· Provides & control recent HPE Brand guidelines to ensure communication is always within company branding rules
· Assists & creates recurrent training materials for sales organizations on communications rules
• Required Knowledge and Skills:
· 3-5 years communications experience
· Superb organization skills and attention to details
· Excellent English language proficiency
· Excellent power point presentation skills
· Excellent HPE Branding knowledge
· Experience creating very sensitive content in written, video, and visual communications materials
· Exceptional writing and editing skills
· Understanding of sales compensation processes
· Strong collaboration skills with other communication teams & legal teams
· Ability to multi-task within different teams and provide solutions
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.